Sunday, November 8, 2009

THIS QUOTE I SAW AND I RECONSTRUCT IT INTO

Here's the quote:
12206.) Every time I see a gray Toyota Corolla pass by,
I think of you. I can't help but to wonder where you are
and who you're with.

-ohmyfuckk



Every time I see Loller's (Toyota Wish), Land Rover, Nissan come by,
I know I will be going for movies or parties,

Every time I see a Kia and Subaru come by,
I know I will be going for slacking sessions, suppers or lan games.


Every time I see a Honda Civic come by,
I know I will be the brightest light bulb of the night.

Every time I see a SMRT come by, I know I will be
squeezing with the crowd and walking home alone.


Every time I see a silver Toyota Wish pass by,
I think of you. I can't help but to wonder where you are
and who you're with.

(But I guess I have an idea who you are with now.)
LMAO.


Enough of the craps above! No offence friends!
hahahas. Ima just kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home