Saturday, November 14, 2009

EGOCENTRIC MOVEMENTS

Saturday night movies.
I don't feel like drinking recently, hah, so ya, don't
bother asking me. Somehow, I just feel that I'm
not needed in the company and job hunting starts
once again. f* I hate this part.



FILM/ THE COUNTESS



LOVE IN THOUGHTS


I just dont feel like talking recently.
So, I've decided to spend all my money that I've left tomorrow
to satisfy myself and remained shitty for the rest of the weeks
till my next pay which is 30 days after 27th of nov. wtf. fml!




RADIOHEAD / ALL I NEED



NOISETTES / NEVER FORGET YOU

Two songs to end the night!

Sheena's mum said that I could find a job easily,
I'm flattered but what's the point of getting it when it's not for long.
Anyhows, enjoy your trip auntie! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home